Jun 25, 2019
Christine is a Nutritionist, best selling author, and speaker.
After struggling with her own weight and health, Christine
transformed her body and her health and spent over 10 years
researching the facts about food and fats. The results are evident
in her books about dietary truths that have been largely ignored by
conventional health authorities.
Today on the podcast Christine shares:
- her own story and health journey
- how as one of the pioneers of the low carb high fat lifestyle
(LCHF) about 18 years ago she has seen it's evolution over this
time. She shares this from a professional and personal
- how and why she went from vegetarian to a meet and eggs based
- the slow removal of meat from the dietary food guidelines and
who is benefiting the most from that (hint: it's not us)
- the history surrounding the invention of breakfast cereals and
what their goal really was (hint: it's not about nutrition)
- her thoughts on the carnivore lifestyle
- veggies and our kids, what do they really need to eat for
optimal health? "Veggies are great, veggies are healthy,
but they're not essential."
- how insurance companies have the potential to push change
- optimal breakfasts ideas to fuel your children's growing brains
- how she approaches the Keto diet with her clients and through
her own 12 week weight loss program
- how to move from a sugar to a fat burner
- the blood tests she recommends people get, why their important,
and what to look for
- how it's important to understand cholesterol levels, and the
changes that may occur with LCHF
- premature ageing... what's the real cause? "Sugar is
very ageing, but so is the low fat diet."
- consequences of the low fat era, specifically the leeching of
calcium from our bones, which is creating Free Calcium excess. This
causes calcification of things like: heart valves, arteries, gall
bladders stones, kidney stones, arthritis..
- the best place to start when it comes to changing your
- the premise of each of her books:
- The Fat Revolution
- The Fat Revolution Cookbook
- Bring Back the Fat
- Bring Back the Fat Keto Cookbook
Christine and I will be chatting again next month, so if you
have questions that arise from listening to this that you would
like her to address, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and
I will make sure we include it.
To connect with Christine, to find her books and look into her
12 week program, go to:
She is also on Facebook and Instagram, @christinecronau
To connect with me (Tracey), Women's Health Coach
Instagram: @tracey_mcbeath_healthcoach and
Facebook: Tracey McBeath Health Coach
I offer one on one coaching, group coaching, online programs,
personalised programs & speaking services.