Apr 10, 2019
Today on the podcast I chatted to Melbourne based Dietitian
& Nutritionist, Jessica Singh.
Her areas of special interest are metabolic syndrome, diabetes
management, gut health, immune health and weight management.
The topics we talked about:
- Jess shares her personal story on why she had to change her
view on what constituted 'good' nutrition.
- the dangers of high fasting insulin
- how her personal experience has influenced her work
- how she would treat a 40 year old female who is overweight and
been yo-yo dieting most of her adult life
- why Jess doesn't recommend calorie counting
- how she teaches women to learn to trust their bodies when it
comes to eating
- all things GUT HEALTH - what does this all mean, and why is it
- the deal with fibre
- the carnivore diet
- all things INTERMITTENT FASTING (IF) - what does it mean and
how Jess incorporates as a tool with her clients
- the benefits of IF
- the evolution of low carb/keto being taken over by a diet
- understanding our own personal carb threshold
- keeping perspective with how strict you should be
- examples of good protein and oils
And lastly, Jess shares one piece of advice for women wanting to
turn their life around.
To connect with Jessica, go to:
Jess also does consultations via Skype.
You can also find her on instagram @jessicasingh_dietitian
On facebook: Jessica Singh - Dietitan
To connect with me - Women's Transformation Health Coach -
please go to:
I offer one on one online coaching to women, online programs and
I also offer a free 15 min Skype consultation to see if I may be
able to help you on your health journey.
Mobile: 0425 847 286
Love Tracey xx