Mar 27, 2019
"Good health happens outside of the doctors surgery."
Dr Jackie is a mum of a 2 year old and a 4 year old, a wife, a GP, and also training to run a marathon.
She has a passion for helping people in her practice with looking at lifestyle - specifically diet, sleep, stress and all the other things that come into play when it comes to our health.
And what a lovely personable lady she is too. I could have talked to her all day. If you wish to connect with Jackie, I have all her details below. I also mention all the resources she talks about in our chat.
Here are the topics:
1. Managing as a mum, wife, and doctor
2. Health outside the recommendation dietary guidelines
3. Jackie's philosophy of treatment for her patients
4. Different models of treatment working overseas that Jackie would like to see adopted here in Australia
5. Her biggest learning experiences since having kids
6. Her philosophy of health for herself and her kids
7. How she uses LCHF (Low carb healthy fat) in her practice and why
8. The low fat era
9. Changing the recommended dietary guidelines and why it's necessary
10. Insulin Resistance
11. The disconnect between the science and dietary guidelines
12. Great overall tips for mums
- Rangan Chatterjee www.drchatterjee.com
- Nina Teicholz - The Big Fat Surprise
- Howard Chilton - Baby on Board
- Cal Newport - Deep Work
To connect with Jackie:
To connect with me, please go to:
I offer one on one online coaching to women, online programs and e-books.
I also offer a free 15 min Skype consultation to see if I may be able to help you on your health journey.
Love Tracey xx